Middle Earth- Love which is Forbidden

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Middle Earth- Love which is Forbidden

Post by Lady Dae on Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Description; Over the peaks of Mt. Elwing lies a small village of every race there is in Middle Earth called Blii's. Though the races live in harmony amongst each other, that harmony is on the brink of shattering. There are those who wish to destroy the peace and make the land on race. The conspirators have not revealed themselves. They do descrutction only at night so not to be caught. Will there be one who will save this kingdom? Or will others come to aid?

**Profile**

Character: Kya Sohma (see character bios- Wolves)
Her element: Darkness, water and fire (Max three, min 1)

As night fell upon the village Kya Sohma left her hut as the wind began picking up speed. Her black hair blew across her face as she looked towards the night moon. The dark clouds half way covered it and there was an eerie tint of red in the sky. She looked around at the empty village. Not a soul to be seen.

"Neigh!" came the cry of a startled horse.

She turned her head to see the startled creature running in circles and kicking its hind legs while it was tied to a post. Its white body was badly buised and its red mane cut to shreds. She walked over to her. It stopped stamping its hooves and heaved staring at her. She knew it was afraid. She held out her hand slowly to allow the horse to come to her. It swing its head, eyeing her carefully. When it realized she meant no harm, it slowly placed the tip of its snout into her hand.

She stroked the mare gently, after realizing it was a mare, and spoke softly to it. "There now, lets take you inside..." She untied it from the post and started leading it back to her hurt...

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-06

View user profile http://broken.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Middle Earth- Love which is Forbidden

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:57 am

Kitana entered the villiage with her pack of Demons. They were on their way home to Ares'dal, they came to this villiage to rest until the next day. Kitana was being carried by her friend because she was extremely exhausted. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a girl walking a hurt mare to a hut. She looked out around the villiage wondering what villiage is was and how far until they got home.
Kitana Moto

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:04 am

Kya's nose twitched as she caught the scent of vampires. Cautiously turning her head slightly, she noticed the pack (OOC: really a bunch of vampires together are called a "Flank") and led the mare inside. It went quietly, leaning against the wall. She peered through the window, her hand on the hilt of her sword.

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 am

Her friend put her down and sat down next to her. "Alright everyone come here." she said as everyone came down next to her. "I want no hurting of the villiagers got that? and just ask if there's somewhere we can stay the night ok? Alright no go fan out ok and if someone tries to hurt you back off and don't hurt them ok?" she dismissed them. She stood and looked around, her flank was half vampire, half demon lik her. She looked toward the hut where she saw the girl and walked towards it. Knocking she kept her guard up.
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:18 am

Twisting her wrists, Kya hid her sword behind back as she crack the door open. Her wolf ears twitched on top of her head. "Yes?" she asked looking at the vampire looking girl. She kept a tight grip on her sword.

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:26 am

"Hello my name is Kitana Mitani from the villiage Ares'dal and i was wondering if there was a place in your villiage that my fellows and i could stay the night?" she asked nervously, she began feeling dizzy from being so tired.
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:32 am

Kya's grip on the sword loosened. "There's a abandoned hut in the back that should be big enough for all of you. I will show you." She sheathed her sword in a sheath tied to her back opening the door wider.

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:35 am

"Thank you very much, not many people trust a flank of half vampires and half deomons. A million thanks my lady." she stubbled backwards and fell on her back.
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:38 am

With a quick motion, Kya caught her. "How long have you been traveling?" she asked helping her back to her feet. The mare came out of the hut, shaking and rearing her head. Kya's attention then went to the south end of the forest. "The shadow..." she whispered. "Quick, find your people and get into the hurt. The shadow can't touch you there." She released her after making sure she could stand on her own. "Before you say anything about fighting, I will fight it on my own. I need not a whole lot of damage done while the villagers are sleeping. Now go." She pulled her sword from its sheath and swung herself onto the mare. "I'll be back."

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:42 am

"We've been travling a week my lady." her head shot around the the shadow. Her eyes turned red and she called her men to her. "There's an adbandon hut come on lets go now!" she ordered.
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:46 am

Kya looked behind her as they entered the hut. Why am I protection vampires.. She wondered to herself. As she was pondering she was knocked off the mare by a black mass.

"Foolish Princess," it hissed circling her. "You think your puny little body can handle me again? I almost killed you last time."

"Yeah, but you didn't." she laughed. "My will's stronger than yours you half-ling!!"

The shadow screeched with anger and angry fangs were bared. It bit down into her neck causing her to scream out. Holding her sword firmly in her hand, she gritted her teeth and her sword began to glow a light blue. The shadow bared no mind.

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:51 am

Kitana looked behide her and saw that the girl was being hurt. No she screamed in her head. She ran towards the girl, she grabbed her bow and arrows and shot at the shadow.
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:00 am

It shrieked as the arrow passed through its mass.

Kya swung her blue sword upward and in a blue light, the black mass disappeared. She lie there, blood pouring from her neck. She pushed herself to her feet, leaning on the mare and sheathed her sword. "Go back inside," she said to the girl. "He won't stay gone for long."

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:07 am

Rushing over to her she said firmly "NO! NOT WHILE YOU RISK YOU LIFE TO SAVE MINE!" she pulled out a medical bag and started to cover her open wound and put yellow paste on her wond before wrapping it. "It's to keep it from getting infected."
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:11 am

Kya screamed as her body rejected the foreign medicine. "Make it stop! Make it stop!" The flesh around the wound and yellow began to burn and sizzle; tearing itself apart.

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:13 am

"S**t! ALEXANDER! GET THE MEDIC NOW!" she screamed orders at them. the medic came and began repairing the skin that had torn itself.
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:16 am

Kya pushed him away. "No! Stop!" she screamed holding her neck. "Its refusing the medicine. In my hut, there's a blue vile. Go get that."

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:18 am

Kitana ran inside the hut and grabbed the blue vile. She ran back out and handed it to her. She recognized it because one of her men had to use it for his wounds except it was green.
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:29 am

Kya shooed them back a bit as she removed the cap off the vile. She whispered something softly and the ground around her began to glow blue. Her hair began to blow upward as a stream of blue came from the vile. It circled her once and then found itself on the wound. Tilting her head to the side, the blue covered the wound completely. Slowly the broken skin pulled back together and the blood was gone.

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:32 am

She watched her men back up with looks of fear. Kitana back up a little watching the blue glow surround her. Kitana was used to seeing this kind of things because her sword when in a battle glows blood red.
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:33 am

When the glowing stopped, Kya set back on the ground looking normal. "There. " She said tilting her head side to side. "My body cannot handle your medicines. I apologize for that, I respect your intention to help." She bowed lightly. "I am Kya Sohma, I am Princess of the Wolven Clan."

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:37 am

They bowed to her when she said princess. "I am Kitana Mitani of the vampire and demon clan. I'm the leader of this group here." she continued bowing. "We are at your service, My lady."
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:40 am

"No need for that," Kya raised her hand. "Though I am a Princess, I wish no one to bow down at my feet and do my wim. I fend for myself." The mare nudged her lightly with her snout. Kya stroked it gently. "I head home for Cisirida Forest in the morning. Ares'dal is just beyond there." She looked at Kitana. "Would you care if I traveled with you?"

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana Moto on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 am

They stood and Kitana said "Not at all my lady. It would be a pleasure to journey with you."
Kitana Moto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:46 am

"Thank you, now before dawn should break, your party needs a rest." She said pulling the mare back towards the hut.

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next