Begginer Sparring Grounds

Go down

Begginer Sparring Grounds

Post by DarkNeko on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:12 pm

I figured it would be fun to have a fun, sparring RP, so here goes Smile.

The Location~

A tranquil forest.
This forest is known as 'The Forest of Enlightenment', and many people come to try and find inspiration for their works. The forest is full of random birds and wildlife, anything you would expect to find in a forest. Everything in most of the forest is cute, and harmless. But in the South West of the forest, live darker animals. Ones that live secluded lives, and whom are only heard of when word travels back that someone went missing.

In a fairly large, open area in the North East of the forest, a small hut lies nestled between two trees.
A sign on the front of the hut reads "Begginer Sparring Grounds" and swings delicately back and forth in the wind, it's chains creaking on their hooks.
In the clearing, it is prone to getting very sunny, so it can be hard to see if you are facing a certain direction. This also means that in intense heat (I.E Midday, or abnormally hot days) moving around too much could get quite strenuous.

~My Rules~

NO one-lining. (This is basically posting just a single sentence)
NO god modding. (Using information your character doesn't know. I.E Going to answer a door before the other person gets there)
ONLY Human characters. No Demons/Wolves/Elves/whatever. You don't need a profile, but no-one in here will have any special powers etcetera, etcetera.

I think that's about it ^_^

Oh yeah - HAVE FUN!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lysandra sat on her deck chair in the shade of the largest tree next to her hut. No body had been by in the last few days, and she didn't think that today would see any exception.
She wore a large floppy hat over her long black hair, and it was pulled down over her eyes.
Trying not to doze off, she cursed the sun as it bore into the ankles of her black combat trousers. The sun was shifting, and gradually, more and more of her person was being exposed to the sunlight.
Her top half was clad in a white Tee and a black waistcoat. Running shoes sat by her feet. She had taken them off to cool her down a little. It hadn't really helped.

She kept her legs stretched out infront of her, even though they were getting kind of hot.

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

All are welcome here Very Happy
Whether you already know a bit about sparring, or you wanna try something new ^_^

(I can try and give pointers too, if people want me to)
DarkNeko

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Begginer Sparring Grounds

Post by Abryll Lucien on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:40 am

Abryll saw the hut before he reached the clearing, and smiled. he had been hiking for a couple of hours when he had found a small deer trail headed deeper intot the forest, and had led him here. he took a cool drink of water from his canteen as he stepped into the hot, sunny clearing. he only say the woman sitting on the porch after he had sheilded his eyes from the sun.remembering the nature of the clearing, he decided it would be wise not to sneak up on anybody. remembering the nature of the clearing, he decided it would be wise not to sneak up on anybody. "Hello, there!", he called .
Abryll Lucien

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNeko on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:05 am

Sorry, I haven't forgotten about this, I'm just a bit busy.

I'll try and reply this evening

~~~~~

Lysandra jumped, she had just been falling asleep when someone had called out to her.
She looked up and saw a guy had come over to her.
"Hiya." She smiled, pulling her hat up out of her eyes to get a proper look at him.

"What can I do for you?"
DarkNeko

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abryll Lucien on Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:06 pm

(hellooooooo??? a month been long enough for ya?)
Abryll Lucien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abryll Lucien on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:55 pm

(sorry, i thought you'ld abandoned me Smile )

Abryll took in the woman's appearance, wondering how best to introduce himself.

"My name's Abryll", he began. "I'ld heard about this place from some local villagers...." he suddenly felt very strange. Here he was in the middle of the woods , looking for a fight with a total stranger. "...so, how does this work?"
Abryll Lucien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down