~Aiya's Bar and Hot Spring~

Go down

~Aiya's Bar and Hot Spring~

Post by Ehryn on Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:32 pm

((Suggestion: Yellow font + pink background = hard to read... >.> I can barely see what I'm typing ^_^;Wink)

On the outskirts of a small village in the heart of Japan lies a small hotel which was built up around the hot spring that lies there. Made entirely from wood, and kept in the traditional Japanese way, the little building makes a picturesque change from the more modern facade of the village. Inside the hotel, there's a pretty rosewood desk with a small golden bell on a chain hanging from a stand with a little sign saying 'Please Ring For Attention' - in the case a customer arrives while no-one is at the desk.

To the left of the small lobby, there is a large room once used for Geisha Tea Ceremonies and now converted into a small bar for the patrons to relax and commune in after their soak in the springs.

Upstairs are the bedrooms - each room is modest, with a sliding door and a futon along with en suite bathroom for the residents although the majority of the patrons only come for a day visit. Also within the hotel on the ground floor is a small sauna and a massage room which is invariably unoccupied during the busiest times of the year. There are also changing rooms at the back of the building which lead on to the relevant gender spring.

Outside, behind the hotel building itself is the hot spring - a number of small, naturally formed pools which have been split into 'Male' and 'Female' baths for privacy.

((OOC: This is just a really casual RP so no bio's necessary ^_^ It's just for fun, and to get to know each other's styles a little I suppose ^_^ If you want to be a staff member please PM me with what you wanna be! Very Happy))

IC:

Aiya ceased her brushing of the porch and shaded her eyes with her hand from the bright morning sun.

'I wonder if I'll get a lot of customers this summer' she thought to herself, worrying about whether or not she'd be able to find staff members if she needed them.

"Ah well" she murmured to herself, and began sweeping once more, waiting for the first customers of the summer to arrive.
Ehryn

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile http://www.alcon.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Aiya's Bar and Hot Spring~

Post by DarkNeko on Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Lysandra approached the hotel. She had heard a lot about it from some relatives she had been visiting earlier in the year and decided that she would go and take a look next time she was in town.

As she walked up the steps with her bag over her shoulder, she saw the woman outside sweeping the porch.
"It's a nice day, isn't it?" She smiled, stopping by her for a moment.
DarkNeko

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehryn on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Aiya stopped sweeping once more and looked up at the girl in surprise - she hadn't expected a customer so soon.

"Yes, it's a beautiful day" she smiled back, leaning the broom against the wall. "Are you a guest? Would you like me to take your bag?" she asked, bowing.
Ehryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Kya walked in a few minutes after Lysandra had and looked around the room, pushing back the hood of her cloak. Her black hair fell over her shoulders as she looked around the room still. She drew her attention to Aiya. "Are you the owner?" she asked politely.

((OOC: Yeah I know its hard to read. I'll change it soon.))

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-06

View user profile http://broken.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNeko on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:20 pm

"That's very kind of you, but I can manage." Lysandra smiled, "Yes, I would like to use the baths.. if they're open." She smiled.
She glanced around and saw that another girl had arrived.

((Kya, hun, We're not inside, we're outside on the porch ^^))
DarkNeko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:25 pm

((Oh I knew that lol))

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehryn on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:36 pm

"Certainly, will you be staying or would you just like a dip?" Aiya asked Lysandra, sliding the door open to allow her customers to enter.

"Yes ma'am, I'm the owner" she chirped brightly to the other girl "my name is Aiya. Will you be staying or are you just here to bathe?" she asked politely.
Ehryn

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNeko on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:56 pm

Lysandra thought about it for a second, motioning with her hand that Aiya should go in first, since she was the owner.
"Yes, I think a nights stay would be grand!" She beamed. "I could do with a day of relaxation."
She followed the owner inside and over to what she assumed was the reception desk.

((Permission to mod Aiya granted before posting <3))
DarkNeko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehryn on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:00 pm

((Yep, permission given ^_^))

Opening the small leather-bound book which held the room placements, Aiya pulled an old-fashioned pen from the top drawer of the desk and held it over the book.

"May I take your name miss? And I can assure you, you'll have a very relaxing time here. We have both the hot springs and a sauna and if you would like a massage we have a fair variety on offer" Aiya grinned over the counter at her "we also offer a number of holistic therapies should those take your fancy too" she finished, then waited patiently for the girl to reply.
Ehryn

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNeko on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:18 pm

"My name is Lysandra Pantail." She smiled over the desk, "I can spell it for you if you like." She looked at the upside down names that were already in the book. As far as she could tell, it was a fairly new establishment.

"A massage does sound quite enticing.." She mused, "For today it'll be just the bath and a night's rest please. I may ask for a massage on the morrow, however." She hitched her bag back up her shoulder, before realising she would probably need to retrieve her purse.
DarkNeko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Kya smiled giving a slight bow to her. "Actually I came to ask if you had any job openings,"

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehryn on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:51 pm

"Not a problem ma'am" replied Aiya to Lysandra, easily writing the girl's peculiar name down in the admissions book. "I'll take you up to your room in just a moment" she said, turning to the other young lady with a slightly surprised expression.

"Well, usually I don't take on staff until business picks up, but I really could use a hand around here this year" Aiya chirped happily, racking her brains for jobs the girl wouldn't hate. "Perhaps you'd be willing to do the laundry, and wait tables in the evening? We often get people just in the bar at night, and it can get quite hectic trying to serve everyone!" she laughed.
Ehryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Dae on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:51 pm

((Uuumm yea kind of disregard me, I'll come in a little later when I'm not losing my mind...))

Lady Dae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down